What We Do
- Coordinate pro life activities with other organzitions that share and support our philosophies and values.
- Furnish literature that explains abortion, infanticide and euthanasia and which promotes traditional family values.
- Launch letter-writing campaigns aimed at providing information on life issues where it is needed the most.
- Maintain a lending library of books, video and audio tapes on various life issues and concerns.
- Keep up to date files on all important developments in the pro life battle.
- Keep abreast of provincial, national and international happenings.
- Supply relevant and detailed information for students conducting research or writing papers on the topic of abortion or other life-related issues.
- Provide meeting and reading facilities for groups of up to a dozen people.
- Give presentations on the issue of pro life to any person or group willing to listen.
- Update this web site on a daily basis to bring you up to date happenings relevant to the pro life movement.