Kelowna Right to Life offers a variety of opportunities for those wishing to contribute to the pro life cause. Volunteers and members agree to accept and promote the following declaration:
- The right to life is the most basic of all human rights upon which all others depend.
- All human beings have an equal right to life from the moment of conception until the moment of natural death.
- Society has the duty to uphold and protect that right.
- The principle of protection of innocent human life is the basis of any civilized society.
How you can Get Involved!
- Bring a friend or 2 down to the hospital vigil on Tuesday anytime between 8 am and 3 pm.
- Help out with letter-writing, making posters, and other office tasks.
- Get involved with our public speaking bureau.
- Help us with our many fund-raising activities.
- Pray for our ability to effectively educate the public on the injustice of abortion.
- Stand for Directorship and attend our monthly meetings.
- Become a church or School liaison.
- Become a member to receive our newsletter and regular notifications of our activities. It's easy! Just print, fill in, and send us a membership form and we'll be happy to include you on our list.